Seventeen of the units will be for supportive housing. The project will contain a mix of 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments. The complex is slated to open in late summer / early fall 2019.
General Site Work near or at completion:
- Import/export of soils 90% complete
- Water service piping, sanitary piping is 60% complete
- Shingle roofing has begun
- Framing is substantially complete with windows & doors installed
- The buildings have been dried-in (weatherproofed) with all exterior doors, windows & shingles installed
- Mechanical, electrical & plumbing started and should take about 2 weeks
- Slab pour set
They are well on the way to completion. More updates coming.